Sunday, March 23, 2014

Draw!

 Unlike my recent activity, this post won't be much about writing. Anyway I was always envious about all these people whose job has been completed before actually composing an article. Without rewriting, editing or correcting today I would like to present some of my ready works, created more or less between 2008-2010 and sent to me today by my beloved parents. 
 Some are good, some are not that much but I found such a collection interesting, especially being at the beginning of a great come back to my forgotten passion. 
 It's all handrawing, no tablet yet included. 

 Today it will be all about people since I always loved to draw them. There is something surprisingly amazing about how reality can be created just by an image of a person, their appearance, the way they act, the expression on their faces or clothes they are wearing. I do it sometimes as an exercise- I choose one person on a tube and I watch them for a while. Then I try to feel their reality, how does the world look for them like, how do they feel about their surroundings, what makes them happy. Then I follow all of these sensations it gave me and I see to which reality it would transform me. The results are awesome and sometimes, I believe that, can even change your life. I guess that is the way I always try to look at people. And that is how I draw them.  





No comments:

Post a Comment