Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What you create Outside or Inside- when Monkey Seduction continues

I would like to file to create a Musicovideocot. No, don't search in google if you don't know what it is. It is something which should exist, but as far didn't pay off to anybody to make it real. Today I write to commence an agitation in favour of creating it and give it to people forever. I realized that I desperately need it. And when I explain you why, you may feel that too. 

 This whole story developed on one day when something completely unexpected stroke me down from my feet. Illness. That was it's name, nasty and horrible like an especially ugly troll hidden in a garden and giggling out of laughter. It walked into my life on one sunny morning after two nice days of Monkey Seduction and after getting a cup of tea all of a sudden refused to leave. I had no other option but serrender and soon the ground under my feet has split apart, making me falling deep and deep into a place we unlikely visit: Inside.

INSIDE

 When I say 'unlikely visit' I precisely mean that we rather don't do this with awareness. Passed by randomly day by day, Inside is for us just what we can see in the first place: our own home or maybe that part of it where we feel the most comfortable. Could be bed. But could be also our favourite couch (patchwork...), our desk or shelves with books helping us tripping away. Inside is a place where we are this part of ourselves we become when no one else is watching. Which is why we need a Musicovideocot: we need a tool which is not going to watch us.
 The biggest danger for Inside is an eye of the Outside. It's usually included in the little spies from there- your devices. Your laptop- with a constant Internet access, your mobile phone (get rid of it! it attacks you in the most cunning way!) and everything which can tempt you to take a look at the Outside. Even a lovely old home phone, doesn't it look like a monster?


MUSICOVIDEOCOT

 Musicovideocot- is a half advanced technology which lets you fully enjoy the Inside. It has no Internet connection- no temptation to check your work emails or take a look at a social hub. It plays only the music which helps you relax or reminds you about something pleasant, and displays positively stimulating videos insiring you to a creative work in your assylum. Absolutely perfect, innovative technology of our century. 


Back to reality from this such a lovely dream, I rely on the mercy of Frank preventing me from reading my emails. Sometimes only I stand near the door to my room, to get a whole picture of my surroundings whether it's inspiring enough or not- so I can write.

OUTSIDE

-Frank, Frank, who invented high heels?!
This is just my usual time of a day when I try to liberate myself from an unfortunate 'urban design'. 
-Without high heels you wouldn't be yourself- says Miss Babylion stirring her favourite white tea until it gets completely milky. 
-You see- Frank smiles and I stick my eyes to the tiny hole between his 3rd and 4th tooth, imagining that I stab the top of his nailfile inside. (I do this everytime when he annoys me.)
There is more things I dislike Frank for in my Outside life: he's a man, which means he doesn't need to put any make up on or in general look good, and he's imaginary so afterall he can just always simply be whoever he is. It's like he was all the time Inside. 
 Damn imaginary people!

No comments:

Post a Comment