Saturday, January 19, 2013

Samba de mon coeur

 If you have a nice morning like me, wherever you are, in London surrounded by the cozy duvet of snow, or Panama in the middle of summer (oh, Panama!) or anywhere else I've never been to or never heard about, close your eyes and think about a miracle. Have you ever experienced something miracle? I noticed that there are usually two kinds of people: first are these who don't and never did believe in miracles. The second type is quite rare though: could be your neighbour, your aunt Sofia or your extremely annoying colleague. They believe that miracle can happen everywhere, and every time. They say it lies down on the street, or you have to do is be there, and pick it up in the right moment or the right corner. And it will change your life.
 I am a dreamer and I love to roam away with this theory and I can say, even if you're not good in positive thinking, you should try that. Because it makes your life exciting.
 So today, I wish to start from a cup of coffee. If it's only coffe, it's still nice. But think how could it be if the coffee was a miracle coffee. A nice morning miracle coffee. I like it.


 Miracle Monday
 Even if you're a dreamer like me, you're probably surprise. Mondays are rarely a miracle ones and I have to say I was surprised too. But this Monday was different.
 It was not really about what happened but about the experience. I was sitting at work feeling that I can't, simply can't do this any longer. I've made myself a coffee and sat in front of the computer, expressing the wish, just a wish. And then suddenly my boss came in saying: 'I am sorry girls, but I need your office for a very important meeting. Would you guys mind to go home?'
 The incredibility of this morning was of the highest level. In the next fifteen minutes I was walking through the centre of London, passing by people tailored for a week, in a hurry. And I was free. Free to go. This feeling of a sudden liberation was one of a kind. Like a wind stopped in a moment, and a sky got darkly closer, darkening and darkening, around me. I felt that if I jumped I would float in air. Liberated. And this feeling of a liberation was a miracle, who can seem to be so casual, but belongs to you. Liberation is a mircle no one can take away from you. Everything furthers. So does the morning. And a cup of coffee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hGBf4exIBw

- You're always so negative.
- About what?
- About things, you see everything in dark colours.
- It's not negative, it's being sarcastic.
And this blog of yours, the one where you prove that everybody's more stupid than you. And just one person who knows you, and you can't talk to them because he unfortunately he is imaginary.
- You owe me- smiled Frank lightening a cigarette. -So The Guy You've Been Recently Dating or At Least You Believe So said that?
- About negativity? At least I said I never found myself depressed. I'm being positive about you. Maybe you're really the only person who knows me.
But you're imaginary.
- Well, yes- said Frank taking his nailfile.- That's a shame.


No comments:

Post a Comment