Monday, September 3, 2012

Somewhere on Earth- 6 months of Monkey Seduction.

 I opened a website as usual and I realized that Monkey Seduction is already 6 months old. Therefore, I would like to thank everybody who keep checking my posts, and enjoying, somehow, my modest try of writing skills. To thank you, I would like to introduce myself to you in this post, as I think, I owe to all of these people who actually read me. 

 I started my blog after a longer time of thinking, if I actually have something valuable enough to write about. But finally, one day, I signed up here for the first time, unaware of a great adventure which had been waiting for me here. At the beginning I had practically only one reason to do that- the blog was supposed to improve my writing English skills, necessary to complete an internship I had just undertaken in the office of a website. 
 One day, I noticed that there were much more entries to my blog than I was expecting- more than me, my mom and couple of friends. Then I realized the danger of writing- careful, somebody reads you. Then the journey began, thank to you, my dear readers from UK, Germany, Poland, Russia, United States and Chile (as somehow you are the majority of my blog's readers) and all of the other destinations around the world, who find this place occasionally. 
 Because thank to you Monkey Seduction became one of the biggest mission in my life as far. And because of you I improve from one day to another, and keep trying. 
 Therefore today I would like to say something you were never meant to know- who am I. As you could have seen, I live in North East London, where I work as a community interpreter, occasional translator and additionally doing other freelance work. I live in a big, crazy house full of weird people personally known to me as my friends. You had a chance to meet already Miss Adorable, Floffy and Mr Charming (and used-to-be the most important, The Guy I Lived With) and sometimes additional creatures who live with me full or part time. Most of my friends are travelers, so guests and goodbyes are permanent parts of my life. I am addicted to coffee, weight watching, collecting weird pictures cut from newspapers and writing down everything I see. I spend my free time drawing sketches, learning Indonesian and correcting and translating my short stories on and on. My biggest love are early mornings, always lonely and with a cup of coffee, with a fresh air coming into the house. This is me.
 And I probably shouldn't share all of this here, maybe it's boring and unprofessional, but I am not just a blogger. I am Monkey Seduction. And you will see that more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment