Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ode to Fresh Salmon

 It's been proven by scientists that people who eat fish are happier.
 In England unfortunately you can't get a fresh fried fish straight from the ocean like I was used to in Latinamerica, but you can still have a salmon.

 It's not even that it's healthy, but eating fish somehow is linked to all of the good sides of life. Like a beach. Holidays. Mountain lost somewhere in the middle of the forrest, next to Volcan Baru I used to admire every morning. Fish. Or my dad frying a fish with fresh vegetables, after his daily trip on his bike. Fish.
 Fish is somehow for me, linked to seightseeing as well. English fish and chips, prawns with big black eyes reminding me of melancholical August in Italy and finally whole fish, fried with head, at the penninsula surrounded by Pacific Ocean.





 Because of this fish me and my friends were once forced to admire the view for two hours. After an hour we received a jug of water, which helped us not to get mad, so we could fully entertain ourselves with a landscape of an empty beach. And thank to the fish, I made these pictures so I can introduce to you Guanico beach. So have a fish for dinner and think how many good things it brings to life. If you're patient enough. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to see more of England. There definitely are places where you can eat freshly caught fried fish there ;)

    ReplyDelete