Monday, August 20, 2012

O.B.B.- Offended By a Blogger

 There is one creepy thing I realized recently when my dear friend Paolo O. Martin (known by his English friends mostly as Paul Portier), has been asked why did he stop to run a blog. 
 -Well- answered he, concentrating on a pronounciation of double 'l'- I guess I had too many thoughts insulting random people that I decided not to post anything for a while. 
 Refering to this after a while, I realized that since I became a blogger I always think twice. And amongst all of other benefits I got from it, such as a perver pleasure of a never-read-before writer, I realize such a good exercise of patience is that. All because we live in a society of O.B.B.s.

 Who is O.B.B. and how to recognize them? O.B.B. looks just like us, just like controllers in London public transport. The only mark which can be helpful to recognize them is that they need the Internet connection more than others. If you see them on a bus, they seem from time to time, eventually look at their iPhones. O.B.B. is someone who gets offended by the ultimate invention of democracy: the freedom of speech. They have one targeted enemy: bloggers. 
 - What are all of these blogs for?- you can overhear while making shopping on the market.
 - I have no idea. This is only to make fun of decent people! Someone should stop it!
 Or more sophisticated version, overheard let's say, it the university cafe:
 - All of the bloggers are narcistic, frustrated ungly nerds without friends and social life, so they spend time in front of their computer moaning about the world around and how misunderstood they are by society.
 Mean, nasty, green Marsians isolated from the 'real world' and unable to take a simple earthly joy. Intellectual blogs keep insulting people, who have no time to read. Blogs of successful people are meant to offend people who didn't have 'such money or such a luck', and finally fashion blogs insult all of ladies, who never visit the stylist though like to dress their Barbies.
 Guess I can feel lucky by never being insulted by a blogger. But I was many times, offended by O.B.B.s hidden inside various characters and creatures, online comments, messages I was not meant to read, misunderstandings, misreadings, misinterpretation, overfantasy and a lot of other incredible things. But this is too much to write about, too much for a moaning and nasty green blogger. So I will better go to sleep hoping that I haven't offended all of the half blond-half purple ladies in their fourties, wearing pink and green and having an australian pig and a hamster and a rainbow instead of a TV. If I did, I am deeply sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment