Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Never thought I'd publish a Must Have

But here we are. Guess there's nobody to blame, just a one simple fact recently arising in my awareness: the oldest I am the more girly girl I become. And however during the past several months if it was up to me I would probably wear a Gagarin style uniform on a daily basis, my thoroughly hidden fashion weekness took over. Et voila! H&M published a picture of this dress. 
 It's not that it's gorgeous. No, it won't be about it. It's just that anytime I try to organize my life something like that comes up- something unexpected. An expectation this time has been caused by my housemates, who recently create a massive philosophy about quiting a job and releasing from a capitalistic rats chase. This picture ruined my part in this conspiracy. It reminded me about an old sentence of Marylin Monroe: money doesn't give a happiness, just shopping does. 
 Well, The Guy I Live With can stay rebelious and continue on with his philosophy of total freedom and a real life when you set yourself free from something or somebody you work for. Because he doesn't feel the need to save money to buy this dress for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment