Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Esperanza- a romance adventure

 (...) Sometimes I feel like I was there. Walking on these streets. However, I know these streets are not real, this city is an illusion, these worlds in front of me are world of my immagination. In this daydream I feel very light, in kind of weird way, like I was light as a wind. So I'm haunting these dreamy streets as a fog, able to make every heart cold, make every thought blown away.

 It took me actually ages. 'Esperanza' was supposed to be my first novel, but a composition of the story required a more specific form. So there is my short story. Placed in Poznań, Poland, Esperanza is a story about searching answers of a past before living home. But the main character is a city, a magic city, to be enjoyed by those who had an honour spend a time there. This is a last sentence of Esperanza, finishing this adventure for me, and beginning it for readers- translation in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment