Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Guy I Live With

 Let's set up one thing at the beginning- The Guy I Live With doesn't live with me anymore. He moved out after I tried to lock him in a grave underground of St Paul's Cathedral during our delightful seightseeing trip. But as he didn't move far (it was a terrible time for a flat search, as usual in London) he keeps making my life more entertaining.
 There is one thing you have to know about him- he hates a mess. Though I'm not a very messy person, he always says that I don't like cleaning because it's sacrifizing. Anyway, he's irreplacable in cleaning duties. In minute when I write it he's just accused me of treating him as a housekeeper. He has enough of this kind of approach and he is not here for cleaning! Thank God he can't move out anymore- he already did. So all he can do is acting like a mr Grumpy for several days, and sooner or later, he will forgive me- how do you think?
 Basically I wanted to say that it was amazing last week to come back home and see this cozy, shiny clean kitchen with a big bowl of candies of a table, and drink a tea in a garden (I never supposed before that it could be a real garden), looking at clean paths and flowers all around. I guess I wanted to say thank you and how much I appreciate it that you can keep a house 'home'. But I forgot. Would you forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment