Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's in Your Bag? Monkey Seduction on a mission.

Recently I got crazy about hashtags. Never was a social media animal, but this is an amazing, truly connecting people idea. Okay, the real reason is that finally, around a week ago, I worked out what hashtags actually are. To confess the true, it took me loads of manic days-nights to figure out who invented it and, for God's sake, what for.
 So, after 100happydays I found that one. What's in Your Bag appealed to me straight away. Since I was a child I loved to take a look inside through people's windows. I was imagining who they are, how do their lives look like. In a big city like ours, bags are exactly this: largely open windows with a tiny light inside, wanting your immediate attention.
 There is another saying but I always found it pretty cheesy and it basically says that the woman's bag is a room of treasure. Well, my surely is but not more than A.'s backpack (not mentioning his already eternal shopping bag), the bag of my friend Anees (which value he understood after accidentally leaving it in a restaurant and realizing he had no spare keys). That is why I do not believe that what women carry is at any point more extraordinary than what you can find in a male tote. My mom never liked bags and she was always carrying things she actually NEEDED on that single day. Joining this action I didn't mean to shock anybody. What's inside my bag can maybe disgust somebody but surely not surprise. 

A DIARY


 Recently I never leave my diary at home. Previously I actually hated it. I am the most terrible planner in the world and I actually enjoy experiences much more when they're not planned. Now, I have to admit it, without it I'm lost. It also serves as my handy book of thoughts, since I realized that keeping a diary can be a good training for an aspiring writer. From the other hand, I try to write down everything which could be important. After years, yes after all these years, it will be nice to read and live once again these crazy times- the time of my life. 


A LIPSTICK

 You might have seen it or not, but there is this specific kind of girls who always have a red lipstick with them. I will never understand the philosophy behind red listick and to be honest sometimes I feel better without it. But there is this something magical in a way it changes your day. And deep inside, I must adore them because looking inside my bag I actually found two of them.

VITAMIN C

 I was very ill for a significant amount of time and this helped me get better. Now I'm just addicted.

A BOOK

 With a good crime riddle inside. Yes, that's an addiction too.

A LOT OF USELESS PIECES OF PAPER

 A world famous trash collector. No further comments needed. 

TWENTY PENS AND LIGHTERS

 In case if I lost some of them.

AN OLD NOKIA PHONE

With international minutes so I can call anytime my family and friends around the world. And I indeed to it anytime. 

TWO WALLETS

 One of them was supposed to be only for coins. But it never quite works to start using it. 

Sometimes also you can find there additional items: letters for my long-time-no-seen friends I never mean to post. Separated pieces of my new stories which might be never even finished. A hairbrush. Or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment