Monday, November 11, 2013

Mindwriting - an offer of a new hobby for every Absolutely Genius Writer

Recently I actively practice mindwriting. I was thinking a lot about starting to do some sport but as I hate gym, it's too cold to go for running and I don't have a swimsuit they don't produce my size in this country) I had to think twice. The idea of mindwriting came to me naturally on my coffee break and amazed me with it's functionality. It's completely effortless!- all you need is a brain in quite a good condition (no drugs, baby) and an ability to think equally about two things at the same time. It's easy, isn't it? Follow me- I'll explain you why is mindwriting a perfect hobby for a dreamer.
It's better than typing. You don't have absolutely any risk you will accidentally press the caps lock.
It's better than handwriting- your words always follow your thoughts. Moreover, the words are actually your thoughts. I am looking forward to the future when thoughts readers will be our typists so we can finally create effortlessly, with a smile of our faces. I could let myself get hibernated for that.

After discovering this such an amazing way of expression, I was happily marching through th grey scenario of lonely London. I was thinking about how many amazing posts had been already mindwritten, how many stories I'd just told to the random crowd of whispers. of course, you can't read it. There is an old fairy tale about a naked king who believed he wore indeed the most excellent outfit in the world, but only exceptionally wise people were able to see it. It used to be my favourite good night story.


Recently I mindwrote a great novel. It was novel I started in Panama and never finished it as, as I was complaining to my mother, I cannot concentrate without rainy season. And then, all of a sudden, one night before I laid my head to sleep, I finished it. And it was better than I dreamed. The only problem was it was mindwritten in a different language. And when I woke up and naturally started to think in English, the language of my daily life (I need to label it due to a terrible language attrition from which I have been suffering for long time), I remembered the words but couldn't understand them anymore.

You can call it a daydream, but it's more than that. It's telling the actual story in the most excellent form you can imagine. It's the way to describe through description, and to express through expression. A perfect corelation, perfect association. No mistake.

So I am giving this post to you and well, it was much better when it was mindwritten. Because everything starts in mind. And who doesn't source from mind, is not a creator. I am giving you my mumbling, my hopeless daydreams, my hallucinations of a tired mind. Because you already know that the king is naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment