Sunday, January 15, 2012

Whistling

 According to Tove Jansson's Mummintrolls whistling in a theatre can bring you a bad luck. Well, whistling for sure brings a bad luck to me however I don't live in a theatre. It means that The Guy I Live With came back home and is in extremely good mood. Everytime he whistles coming back home I know that he feels super-lucky-happy and soon is goind to lead me to lose my control. Well, it's not like I hate happy people. I am just less enthusiastic about my lifestyle and can't really see the need to dance from joy.
 But there are worse thing about to happen followed his whistling: the evening with red wine and talk about poor people in the world, struggling at the time when we are so happy!
- Well, honestly, I don't feel as much happy..
- Yes you are!
- Well..ekhm.. if you say so.. but still I think I am not as happy afterall..
- Yes you ARE happy! Trust me I know you better than that I know when you're happy and when you aren't.
  Hmm.. If you say so.





No comments:

Post a Comment