Monday, January 23, 2012

Monkey Seduction

 Monkey Seduction was a name of a political party we created with a good friend of mine one November evening. I can't remember how actually have we come to this but it was very funny in the end. We liked playing this game. What is essential for it, is a good combination of both: sounds and meanings, able to create in our minds a thought: 'I've heard it somewhere before, but this time is different, better.' etc. A really good construction can create an expression that you hear something funny, but at the same time it's something you've been trying to express for a long time. Did it work wih Monkey Seduction, I'm not the one to state.
 And I feel I owe you the confession, you, my lonely friend lost in the atmosphere until reading a blog nobody reads yet: yes, English is not my first language. This is why I will never be good in this game above. However, well, I have to be. I am a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment