Thursday, May 2, 2013

All is full of love

 Whoever lives or ever lived in London knows that sun in London means more than anywhere else. Because is just less frequent. 

 Sun and love had turned back to London, after a long and severe winter. Just by this occasion, something I would like to share- a wall of love, forgotten and abandoned behind one of the corners of Shoreditch, unnoticed by pedestrians. Just there, a bit of a real love in the sun. Like the time stopped.


 On Via Argentina in the centre of Panama City there is a pub called Taberna 21, where Javier Medina Bernal used to sing regularly. Now famous, probably quite rarely visits old homes of his music. When I was a little girl I loved to listen to Julio Iglesias while swinging on my wooden swing hung in between the doors. It was just like this, a sun, a swing and world around me full of love. Just like this song, which makes me feel like a swinging girl once again, with a new Julio Iglesias in my ears- but be sincere- a bit more handsome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment