Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Handwriting for children.

 Modern ages terrify me. That's something all of my closest friends know about me and therefore never ask me to send something via email or scan any documents. It's not about my literacy, God sake! It's just that I don't really feel like modern technics are able to chase my mind in appropriate way and time. 

 This is why running a blog got me recently overwhelmed. But I cannot live without Monkey Seduction anymore. Writing is an addiction, worse then gambling, alcohol or any phobias or passions you can imagine. I write so I am. This is the condition of being me, outspoken. 
 Till the moment I started my life online I've been pursuing handwriting since I remember. My hand is the only thing which can think for me, work for me and be always there on time. I bet some people agree, even with a bit different passions then writing. Anyway, how to replace your pen with keyboard? Keyboard is always late, always stupid, decreasing and is a subject to many conditions you do not wish to know.
 But Monkey Seduction cannot happen without a support of a dedicated machine. I would like to thank my old computer Ivan, who was a faightfull friend and a devoted support. See you next life, Ivan! 
 Today, there is plenty of papers in front of me. It doesn't wish to go published, it's wishing to go online. This is Monkey Seduction, supported by machine. You can tell everybody that we are back.

 And just to give a try of my first real children writing ever, the beginning of a fairy tale, dedicated to my amazing nephew Jacob Paolo Nurchis:

Scientists said that behind the seventh mount there is nothing else. They believed that the map of a fairy tale world had its end in the dark, deep forest surrounding the land of fairies, giving a shelter during the time of heath with its untouched leaves. However, behind the seventh mount there was one more country. If any of dwarfs had ever gone deep enough inside the forest, without any doubt they would have noticed it's existance. But dwarfs were not adventurous. That is why an unknown land, never appeared on any map and never described by anyone, or never even drawn, has been undiscovered forever, hidden from the human's eye as well as from urges of heroes of often repeated stories.(...)

1 comment:

  1. do you really think so? For me, handwriting is private, intimate, but real. Computer writing is edited, considerate, planned. Different worlds but one feeds the other and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete