Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All you need is Reality!, or at least that's what you think.

This is Monkey Seduction Conspiracy. Listen to me carefully because I am not going to repeat. The telegraph has bene taken over. But we won't give up. Monkey Seduction will survive! 

 Yes. The message said so, the nightmare has come true- I became a blogger without a computer. If my story was written by Voltaire it would probably never happen. And tank to that, today I am going to the direction I wanted to' go to for a long time: storytelling perception. Basically it's something most of the readers calls 'story'. But it's way much than story. Once The Guy I Lived With after one of our arguments about a sense of watching TV finished his thought by saying: 'you Are completely disconnected from reality'. He experienced a disappointment when I actually got it positive. And it was not about the difference between other points of view, it was about expectations.It was more or less Henrik Ibsen: do we want a true even if we can live better without it? Is the reality for we really need? The best example is always a movie. Woody Allen tried to get storytelling perception into a practice. His 'Melinda and Melinda' is a perfect illustration for that: the story not showed from a different poni of view, but the story already invented with an all-inclusive perception. Dramma or comedy? Reality or a dream? With milk or without? Nowadays we have not only different technologies but also different illustrations for storytelling perception. Instead of well known Woody Allen movies let's use blogs. Take a breath and answer the question: why do you read me? What do you need at the moment, what do you want from me? My storytelling has a ready, written in perception, just like everything you get from any sort of media. The point is that some of them are drammas: they show you what you consider as true. Some are 'comedies'- they show you a product of an immagination. Monkey Seduction is going to sleep, and you think: do you need a reality? Would you like to turn a TV on? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment